Data Operations Analyst
As a Data Operations Analyst within our Client Service team, you will lead our quantitative service efforts for Omni Complete clients.
In this role, you will:
- Provide quantitative client service by processing client files of varying data types in a critical time-sensitive manner with accuracy and efficiency across multiple databases.
- Utilize specialized industry knowledge and experience to analyze validity and quality of data.
- Review data to detect and correct issues or anomalies and process corrections in collaboration with the Client Service Analyst.
- Ability to work with Development Team to identify and correct platform issues/constraints that prohibit accurate and timely updates of client data.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data population by reviewing proofing pages and/or logging into the databases for quality assurance verification.
- Ensure team objectives are met for turnaround time and quality/accuracy measures.
- Must be available outside of normal workday hours and over weekends as workload and deadlines require.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a finance background with advanced working knowledge of the asset management industry.
- Strong organizational, time management, and detailed analytical skills are vital as client commitments are high and data is voluminous during quarter-end peak periods.
- Demonstrates high levels of independence, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Highly proficient in advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. experience with formula and function capabilities such as VLOOKUP); comfortable with large data sets.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of tools and comfortable with Internet software applications and general Internet navigation.
- The candidate will work under general supervision, but a certain degree of creativity, latitude, and independent decision making ability is required and encouraged.
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates uncompromising integrity.
- Detailed analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a related area such as Finance or Mathematics is desired.
- Experience in the asset management or banking industry with a consulting/financial advisory firm, investment manager, or banking institution is desired.
- The physical requirements for this position include heavy and regular computer/keyboarding duties while seated for most of the day.
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. Recently we’ve been named top workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and ranking #15 nationally in the Fortune 2015 “Best Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 400 amazing team members around the globe.